E-Rail Snow Rail Bracket – Dual Rail System
- The E-Rail snow retention system for standing seam roofs was designed to be a highly effective, strong but lightweight rail system to control the possibility of dangerous ice slides.
- Includes the bracket only, rail is sold separately.
- This design functions with one rail below and one rail above the standing seam for maximum efficiency. It is easy to retrofit to existing roofs and has a low profile look.
- Rail Description – Stainless Steel (TBSS20) – Stainless Steel Square Tubing (1”x 1” x 20’) (16 GA, ASTM-A-554, type 304).
- The E-Casting is designed to accommodate a seam of up to 0.516” in thickness and at least 2” high
- NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT MODEL. ALL BERGER RETURNS INCUR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
- Installation instructions
Available in Mill Finished Aluminum (E-Rail MF), Black Primer (E-Rail BP), or Painted* (E-Rail P) to match roof color.
*Requires additional lead time