Elten Anderson Loop S3 HI
- Slip resistant – SRC European rating which signifies the best possible rating a safety shoe can get
- Heat resistant – Outsole provides high performance against contact heat
- Stability – Ankle wrapping upper edge, softly padded for good stability and firm support in the shoe
- Reflective material – Good visibility in the dark
- Steel tipped – Comfortable toe-room and permanent edge covering for cushioning
- Inlay sole – Full length, sole provides the highest possible comfort in a safety shoe
- Optimal foot climate – High moisture absorption and release because of the foam’s open cell structure. Foot is always dry.
- Shock absorbing and comfortable – Extreme softness of the polyurethane toe protection foam absorbs shocks on impact and increases walking comfort
- Additional shoe info found on Elten’s website.
Sells in European sizes. Conversion listed in drop down.