Picard Mason’s Hammer
- Berlin pattern, with tubular steel shaft and 2-components grip blue/black
- Head – Forged using alloyed, hardened, special steel and given a smooth finish. The extended tubular shaft holding fixture provides additional protection when striking and is more stable when levering. The nail holder on the carpenters’ roofing hammer has an extremely strong magnet.
- Edges – Two sharp and tempered edges specially shaped for scarping away concrete residue.
- Claw and point – The claw and the slim, extended point on the carpenters’ roofing hammer are precisely wrought and inductively hardened. Even small nails are securely caught.
- Protective ring – Mounted securely on the shaft, the hardened steel protective ring provides extra safety should the hammer not hit its target precisely.
- Face – The face is carefully hardened and specially tempered.
- Shaft – Extremely resilient shaft made from chrome molybdenum tube. Especially tough and elastic. Additional hardening ensures particular toughness.
- Handle – The handle and shaft are solidly bonded using a specially developed two-component industrial adhesive. A special construction ensures that the end of the shaft doesn’t work its way through the handle. The vibration-damping material and ergonomic shape make work effortless.
- OAL: 11″
- Weight: 30 oz