S-Rail Snow Rail Bracket – Single Rail System
- The S-Rail snow retention system for standing seam roofs was designed to be a highly effective, strong but lightweight rail system to control the possibility of dangerous ice slides.
- Includes the bracket only, rail is sold separately.
- This design functions below the standing seams on a metal roof for maximum efficiency. It is easy to retrofit to existing roofs and has a low profile look.
- Rail Description – Stainless Steel (TBSS20) – Stainless Steel Square Tubing (1”x 1” x 20’) (16 GA, ASTM-A-554, type 304).
- NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT MODEL. ALL BERGER RETURNS INCUR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
- Installation Instructions
This snow rail is available in Mill Finished Aluminum (S-Rail MF), Black Primer (S-Rail BP), or Painted* (S-Rail P) to match roof color.
*Requires additional lead time