The Ultimate Standing Seam Bracket
- Adjusts from 3/12 to 24/12 slope.
- Has a double start crank shaft system which you can adjust the tool one degree at a time.
- Has high grade powder coating to prevent corrosion.
- Has custom designed rubber pads on the base of the tool to prevent roof damage.
- Bracket installs from 1” up to 2” on Snaplock or Mechanical Standing Seam Metal Roofs.
- Designed for 2” X 8” and 2” X 10” wooden planks.
- Easily installed with one hand.
- Quick installation and removal.
- 300 lbs. rated wet or dry, follows OSHA requirements with proper fall arrest systems and tie downs.