How long will it be until I receive my order?
- Orders ship out Monday – Friday. Most orders, if in stock, will be processed the same day that the order is submitted. When orders are placed after the daily UPS pickup (2pm ET), the order will be shipped the following business day. Please reference this UPS chart to get an idea of how long UPS ground shipping takes to deliver to your location. If you need to verify a delivery date or availability of an item, please call us at 215.627.3855
Can I expedite my shipment for faster delivery?
- If necessary, you can expedite your shipping method to one of the following options: UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS 3 Day Select. These apply to only business day. We will make every attempt to process an expedited order the same business day that the order is placed. If the order is placed past 2pm ET, the order will ship out the following business day.
Where will my order ship from?
- Majority of orders will ship from our building location in Philadelphia, PA. Certain items may be drop shipped direct from the manufacturer for convenience.
Will you ship internationally?
- We offer international shipping into Canada through UPS ground services. Additional fees include, customs, duties, & brokerage fees. If you would like us to ship via an alternative service, you must call us at 215.627.3855 to discuss your options.
- We require a USD $1,000 minimum order to quote orders overseas. Some products are not available for international shipping.
***Note: Certain items may be prohibited from international shipping.
What is your return policy?
Here at John Stortz & Son, we want every customer to be happy with their purchase.
If your product is deemed defective, Stortz will email a return label and replace your item free of charge. You will have the option of receiving a full refund.
If you are unsatisfied or purchased the incorrect item, you are able to return unused product within 30 days for a full refund. You are responsible for shipping costs back to our store.
Unused items that to be returned between 30-90 days will incur a restocking fee.
10% restocking fee on all tools
5% restocking fee on all machinery
> 90 Days
Outside of 90 days, Stortz cannot accept returns.
Occasionally, a customer may realize that the tool he purchased is not what they needed after they have tested it. If this is the case, immediately stop use and schedule a return. We can accept like-new product. We cannot accept tools that are marked and scratched and unable to be resold. Refunds are subject to inspection.
Can I visit your location?
- Our shop is not a traditional retail store. However, if you would like to stop by to test out or pick up products to save on shipping, feel free to give us a call to confirm it is in stock (215.627.3855)
- Unfortunately, we are a small team in a fast paced environment and do not have time to give tours