Freund Seaming Pro
- Drill attached power seamer double locks 1st and 2nd stage in one pass
- Comes with easily attachable cutting wheels for removing seams completely
- Lightweight – only 14lbs (without drill)
- Seams up to 40 ft / minute
- Seaming heights of 1″ or 1 1/2″
- Self adjusting for optimal pressure, no need to tamper with pressure adjusting on seam
- Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – *Drill Not Included*
- Max material thickness: Stainless Steel: .5mm, Painted Steel: 24ga (.7mm), Copper 20oz, Zinc 8mm, Aluminum: .032″
Generations Of Quality Craftsmanship Tools
John Stortz & Son, Inc. is a fifth generation American family of toolmakers located in “Old City” Philadelphia. Our record of longevity is still based on a commitment to our customer’s needs and their satisfaction.
Metal and Slate Roofing Tips, Tool Reviews and More
Stubai manufacturing is located in Fulpmes, Austria. The facilities boast the highest quality...
When To Use a Power Seamer Power seaming mechanically locked panels is preferred on longer...
Masc Nibbler II: What's new? Reinforced handles / Improved Leverage: Overall stronger...