Double Falz Seamer
- Drill attached power seamer double locks 1st and 2nd stage in one pass
- Lightweight – only 11lbs (without drill)
- Seams up to 100 ft / minute (3x faster than traditional power seamers)
- 1/2 the price of traditional power seamers!
- Seaming heights of 1″ or 1 1/2″ – No height adjustment needed!
- Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – *Drill Not Included*
- Max material thickness: Stainless Steel: 26ga (.5mm), Painted Steel: 24ga (.7mm), Copper 24oz, Zinc .8mm, Aluminum: .032″
Generations Of Quality Craftsmanship Tools
John Stortz & Son, Inc. is a fifth generation American family of toolmakers located in “Old City” Philadelphia. Our record of longevity is still based on a commitment to our customer’s needs and their satisfaction.
Metal and Slate Roofing Tips, Tool Reviews and More
Anyone Can Solder! VIDEOS TO HELP Soldering is the technique of joining two metals that would...
Sheet metal pliers are an essential part of any sheet metal roofer’s repertoire of tools, and...
Slate tile roofing does not simply lend an appeal of elegance to a building. Despite the...