Double Falz Seamer
- Drill attached power seamer double locks 1st and 2nd stage in one pass
- Lightweight – only 11lbs (without drill)
- Seams up to 100 ft / minute (3x faster than traditional power seamers)
- 1/2 the price of traditional power seamers!
- Seaming heights of 1″ or 1 1/2″ – No height adjustment needed!
- Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – *Drill Not Included*
- Max material thickness: Stainless Steel: 26ga (.5mm), Painted Steel: 24ga (.7mm), Copper 24oz, Zinc .8mm, Aluminum: .032″
Generations Of Quality Craftsmanship Tools
John Stortz & Son, Inc. is a fifth generation American family of toolmakers located in “Old City” Philadelphia. Our record of longevity is still based on a commitment to our customer’s needs and their satisfaction.
Metal and Slate Roofing Tips, Tool Reviews and More
Alpine Snow Guards has introduced 2 new "hybrid" guards to their product offering....
In parts 1 & 2, Craig showed how to fabricated the valley piece from coil stock and...
With so many standing seam panel systems available today from various manufacturers,...