Double Falz Seamer
- Drill attached power seamer double locks 1st and 2nd stage in one pass
- Lightweight – only 11lbs (without drill)
- Seams up to 100 ft / minute (3x faster than traditional power seamers)
- 1/2 the price of traditional power seamers!
- Seaming heights of 1″ or 1 1/2″ – No height adjustment needed!
- Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – *Drill Not Included*
- Max material thickness: Stainless Steel: 26ga (.5mm), Painted Steel: 24ga (.7mm), Copper 24oz, Zinc .8mm, Aluminum: .032″
Generations Of Quality Craftsmanship Tools
John Stortz & Son, Inc. is a fifth generation American family of toolmakers located in “Old City” Philadelphia. Our record of longevity is still based on a commitment to our customer’s needs and their satisfaction.
Metal and Slate Roofing Tips, Tool Reviews and More
Written by Tim Underhill of Delta Slate Photo Credits by Joseph E. B. Elliott of...
Perfect Soldering Why? What? How?Long life tips have a ZINNLUX coating on their surface that...
2021 was a year of hurdles in the construction industry. Metal Roofing demand surged forward and is expected to continue. Can the industry keep up the supply to meet demand?