Double Falz Seamer
- Drill attached power seamer double locks 1st and 2nd stage in one pass
- Lightweight – only 11lbs (without drill)
- Seams up to 100 ft / minute (3x faster than traditional power seamers)
- 1/2 the price of traditional power seamers!
- Seaming heights of 1″ or 1 1/2″ – No height adjustment needed!
- Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – *Drill Not Included*
- Max material thickness: Stainless Steel: 26ga (.5mm), Painted Steel: 24ga (.7mm), Copper 24oz, Zinc .8mm, Aluminum: .032″
Generations Of Quality Craftsmanship Tools
John Stortz & Son, Inc. is a fifth generation American family of toolmakers located in “Old City” Philadelphia. Our record of longevity is still based on a commitment to our customer’s needs and their satisfaction.
Metal and Slate Roofing Tips, Tool Reviews and More
Snow retention systems should be installed on roof systems that will incur snowy winter...
Answering product questions for many years has enabled us to know issues contractors run into...
A new report from experts in Europe who delve into the science behind roofing slate has been...