Malco Mini Brake
- Make big or small fabrications on the job site with the portable mini brake
- This brake will produce bends up to 135° in sheet metals including aluminum, copper, and 22-gauge galvanized steel
- The compact design will allow of bends up to 48″ in width and any length because there is no fixed throat depth
- Mini Brake legs available for purchase however, many contractors find that their tailgate is generally a good place to use
- Strengthening ribs on the brake’s anvil and apron assure consistent bends.
- A safety conscious, cam-over style clamping mechanism, similar to much larger shop-floor brakes, keeps the anvil secure in any position