Malco Snap Lock Punch
- Snap lock plastic skirting and siding to finishing trim.
- SL5 makes tabs in the cut edge of siding panel used as a finishing course at top of wall or below window
- Tabs lock into utility trim*
- Punch raises a high projection to compensate for natural relaxation of vinyl plastic
- Works well on aluminum siding but is not recommended for steel
- Note: The SL5 should not be used when PERMATABS are required to snap into finished trim. For this application we recommend using the Malco SL2R Snap Lock Punch. PERMATABS are a trademark of C & H Enterprises. Not recommended for use below 32° F.