$28.55 – $39.59
- AP-400 – Designed to accommodate seams of up to 3/8” (.400”) in thickness and at least 1.5” high, including snap lock panels.
- AP-516 – Designed to accommodate seams of up to just over 1/2” (.516”) in thickness and at least 1.5” in height.
- A non-penetrating device that attaches onto the standing seams of panels utilizing custom milled set screws to clamp them in place.
- Popular guard choice for snaplock or mechanical seams with heights of 1 1/2″ and no higher than 2″
- NO GLUES OR SEALANTS needed!
- Does not restrict thermal movement, and the throat depth permits it to be secured directly without damaging caps or compressing internal gasketing or sealant pockets.
- The wide, deep blade makes this guard particularly effective in retaining snow with the higher seams and wider panel widths common in preformed architectural metal roofing.
- For painted guards, please use BERGER NEW COLOR CHART to select and put in comments
- Berger AP400 Snow Guard – CAD
- NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT MODEL. ALL BERGER RETURNS INCUR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.