$22.75 – $28.40
- The Berger AP Snow Guard is a non-penetrating device that has been specifically engineered for use with the more popular structural and non structural preformed and architectural metal roof systems. They attach onto the standing seams of the panels utilizing custom milled set screws to clamp them in place.
- NO GLUES OR SEALANTS needed!
- The attachment of Berger AP Snow Guards does not restrict thermal movement, and the deep throat permits it to be secured directly without damaging caps or compressing internal gasketing or sealant pockets.
- The wide, deep blade makes this guard particularly effective in retaining snow with the higher seams and wider panel widths common in preformed architectural metal roofing.
- Berger AP Installation Guideline
- NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT MODEL. ALL BERGER RETURNS INCUR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
They are produced in cast aluminum and are available in these different finishes: Mill finish Aluminum, E Coat Primer finish, or Custom Painted Aluminum. There are two different seam widths to be aware of (Described below). Please select accordingly.