NOTE: This tool will not work on 2″ high seams or commercial panels that are thicker than 24ga metal with 24ga clips.
The Falz Cutter is a cordless drill attachment that will cut below a 1″ or 1.5″ single or double lock profile, removing the seam completely. It can be positioned at any point in the double lock standing seam which makes it possible to remove specific sections for ventilation shafts or windows.
- Recommended cordless drill with a torque of 1000 in / lb – cordless drill not included
- Removes up to 90 feet per minute
- Falz Cutter Manual
- Weight – 6lbs
- Tools ship in military case
- Works on 1″ and 1 1/2″ seaming heights only – will not work on 5/8″+ widths
- NEW ADDITION: Can be used to cut single locked seams
Max Sheet Metal Thickness
Stainless Steel – 0.5mm, 26 gauge
Aluminum, Copper, Zinc – .032″, 20 oz, 0.8mm
Steel – 24 gauge
At only 6lbs, cutter is simple to take onto the roof and begin removing panels. No extension cord needed.
Speedy Tear Off
Quick cutting. Speeds of up to 90ft/min.
No Cords Needed
Works with your conventional shop drill. No extension cord to trip over (Recommended 18V 5amp minimum)