Perkeo Soldering Iron w/ Copper Bit
- Includes 12.5′ hose, regulator, quick connect, 350g pointed copper bit, and stand. Ready to use out of the box except for propane tank
- Made only from the finest materials such as stainless steel, solid brass and indestructible teflon
- Heats up to melt solder in 55 seconds
- Lightweight for extended everyday use and precise control
- Ergonomically designed handle made of hard wood, very well insulated
- Rotatable connection, for G 3/8” LH
- Perkeo is a German company founded in 1919 specializing in soldering irons
- Perkeo PDF with further info
- Perkeo Soldering Tips
- All individual parts available as spares
Perkeo torches heat up in less than 60 seconds and provide a strong consistent heat for continuous soldering. Even in cold climates.
Lightweight & Durable
Iron is made from brass, stainless steel, and wood parts. Made in Germany.
Quick Disconect Feature
Each iron comes equipped with a quick disconnect for easy storage and cooling off.