RAU 106 – Eaves Seam Locker
- The RAU 106 is used to lock the panel at the drip edge resulting in a clean looking hemmed panel edge
- The tool is often used in conjunction with the RAU 105 to complete locking the panel at the drip edge
- Panel edge must be bent approx. 90° for RAU106 to perform crimp
- Also used for forming the final lock for dormer windows
- Faster and a tighter crimp than hand seamers
- Tool Width – 8 1/2”
- Overall Length – 15”
Cleaner Looking Work
Unlike smaller pliers, the RAU106 wont leave crimp marks along the roof edge for homeowners to see.
Faster Eaves Closing
Quicker work leaves more time to focus on other details.
RAU Tools are known for their strength and design.