Stortz Slate Cutter & Trimmer – 95-A
- The best-selling slate cutter will make straight, as well as concave and convex cuts, leaving a professional chamfered edge.
- Adept at cutting smaller pieces to be fitted around chimney or valley of roof
- The tough, heat treated blade is removable and can be reordered as can the punch.
- Excellent ”bite” on the toughest slate varieties up to 3/8” thick.
- For greater stability, two pieces of angle iron can be fitted to the bottom section by means of predrilled screw holes, at the option of user. The angle iron is included with purchase.
- Overall length – 25”
- Cutting Blade Length – 4”
Makes easy work of slates up to 3/8″ thickness.
The hardened steel blade lasts long and leaves a chamfered edge for a natural roofing slate look.
When compared to alternative slate cutters, this one produces exceptional results for a fraction of the cost.