Biegetec 2-in-1 Hand Seamer
- Seams both the first and second stage of a mechanical lock seam
- Works on 1″ or 1 1/2″ high seams with 1/2″ width
- PVC inserts prevent scratching painted panels for a great finished look
- Simple PVC exchange system with screws when inserts get worn
- Rubber grip knobs help prevent tool from slipping during seam closing
- Handles finish in standing up position
- 7″ Width
- See tool in use and what other roofers think
Max Bending Thickness:
Copper / Zinc / Alum – 20oz / .8mm / 0.032
Painted Steel – 24ga
Stainless Steel – 26ga
NO SCRATCHED SEAMS
Replaceable PVC Jaws keep your seams looking clean. No more scratched seams.
Save with a 2-in-1 tool. Close the 90° and the 180° locks with one seamer.
Strong welded design weighing in at only 4lbs.