Biegetec 2-in-1 Hand Seamer
Our top recommended seamer for closing 1″ or 1.5″ mechanical lock panels
- For seaming both the first (90°) and second (180°) locks of a mechanical seam
- Works on 1″ or 1 1/2″ high seams with 1/2″ width
- This tool pairs perfectly with our Double Falz Seamer for quick and easy perfect seams
- Replaceable PVC inserts prevent scratching painted panels for a great finished look
- Rubber grommets help prevent tool from slipping during seam closing
- Handles finish in standing up position
- 7″ Width
- See tool in use and what other roofers think
Max Bending Thickness:
Copper / Zinc / Alum – 20oz / .8mm / 0.032
Painted Steel – 24ga
Stainless Steel – 26ga
2 Tools in 1
Lock seams 90° and 180° with one tool! Less to carry on the roof.
Non-Scratching PVC Jaws
PVC jaws prevent unsightly panel scratching. No more customer complaints.
Strong welded design weighing in at only 4lbs.