Double Falz Seamer
- The Double Falz Seamer is used for the seaming of single and/or double standing seam roof panels
- For Seaming 1″ or 1.5″ high profiles – NO HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT NEEDED
- Lightweight: 11.5lbs
- Speed: up to 100ft / min (traditional seamers are 30ft/min)
- The machines open architecture gives a clear look at the seaming process
- Ships in military grade case
- Attachable and detachable at any place on the standing seam
- Suitable for several materials
- Stainless Steel – 26ga (.5mm)
- Painted Steel – 24ga (.7mm)
- Aluminum, Copper, Zinc – .032″ (.8mm), 24oz (.8mm), .8mm
- Double Falzseamer Instructions
Power Seamers typically seam 40 ft per minute. The Double FalzSeamer can seam 100ft per minute.
Nobody likes carrying 50+lb machinery around. The Double FalzSeamer (12lbs) is lightweight and portable.
No Crimp Marks
There are no crimp marks left by the Double FalzSeamer when compared to hand crimping small sections.