Double Falz Seamer
- The Double Falz Seamer is used for the seaming of single and/or double standing seam roof panels
- For Seaming 1″ or 1.5″ high profiles – NO HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT NEEDED
- Lightweight: 11.5lbs
- Speed: up to 100ft / min (traditional seamers are 30ft/min)
- The machines open architecture gives a clear look at the seaming process
- Ships in military grade case
- Attachable and detachable at any place on the standing seam
- Suitable for several materials
- Stainless Steel – 26ga (.5mm)
- Painted Steel – 24ga (.7mm)
- Aluminum, Copper, Zinc – .032″ (.8mm), 24oz (.8mm), .8mm
- Double Falzseamer Instructions
- Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – (drill not included)
Power Seamers typically seam 40 ft per minute. The Double FalzSeamer can seam 100ft per minute.
Nobody likes carrying 50+lb machinery around. The Double FalzSeamer (12lbs) is lightweight and portable.
No Crimp Marks
There are no crimp marks left by the Double FalzSeamer when compared to hand crimping small sections.
Thomas (verified owner) –
Great tool! Saves time doing both bends in one pass.
Keith Rehbein –
I own a standing seam metal roofing company for the past 25 years with 25 guys.This tool will pay for itself within 2-3 roofs depending on size of the job. The labor is the most expensive part of the job. If you can cut your labor cost down its more money in your pocket. We have been running this style seamer on 24 gauge galvalume 20 ounce copper and 0.32 aluminum and has worked flawlessly!! Thank you!
Andrew (verified owner) –
WORKS WELL IN PERFECT CONDITIONS…. if there is DEW/ Moisture on the metal not so much. Will SLIP or work till you get to a clip and stop and spin. At that point you can crank up the seam pressure but will show clips if you can get it to work. Poor instruction about wet conditions had to read it 3-4 times to find info about damp condition which they do not recommend using in those conditions. Not much info on tightening/adjusting the seam pressure. Too tight and the seamer will show clips indention and even when loosened to what I felt was proper pressure on the back side you could still make out where the clip was on the second bend as it was a little hump at each clip. REALLY IT IS A NICE TOOL but I feel they need more info about fine adjusting the seamer. This was my first time using a powered seamer so it was a little learning involved but it was worth it. VERY FAST MUCH BETTER THAN HAND SEAMING.
Fintan Cournane (verified owner) –
I love this tool !!!
Does exactly what I want it to do ,
Very easy to use
Jeff Dennis (verified owner) –
This company has always strived to produce great products. The lead time to ship is amazing.
Great product, works as it should, would buy another.
Elam (verified owner) –
Awesome product! Lightweight and fast, definitely worth the investment.
I love this tool