50/50 Tin-Lead Bar Solder
Bar solder and soldering accessories are some of the most indispensable in a sheet metal roofer’s arsenal. The solder bar we sell here at John Stortz & Son is made only from premium, virgin metals such as lead and tin and is ideal for finishing waterproof, sealed seams on sheet metal roofs. It’s formulated for minimal oxidation which makes it better suited to stand up to the elements.
- FULL BOX DISCOUNT HERE
- Perfect for flat lock, soldered roofing as well as general all purpose roof soldering
- Made from virgin materials, not recycled lead or tin
- Minimal oxidation for superior performance
- Select between bar sizes: 1/4 lbs, 1/2 lbs, or 1 lbs bars
- 1/4lb Bar – 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 14″
- 1/2lb Bar – 1/4″ x 1/2″ x 13″
- 1lb Bar – 3/8″ x 7/8″ x 9 1/8″
NOTE: The quantity you choose will indicate the NUMBER OF POUNDS you’re ordering, NOT the number of bars.
Example: If you choose 1/4 lb bar and Quantity = 10, you’ll receive 10 pounds of 1/4 lb bars.
Use this form to request a quote on quantity discounts over 250 lbs.
Made from virgin metals, not recycled. Ideal for roof soldering.
3 Bar Sizes
Stocking 3 bar sizes (1/4lb, 1/2lb, & 1lb) for your convenience.
Ample solder is almost always in stocked for shipping within 24 hours.