- For seaming of single and double lock standing seam on straight and round panels
- Seams up to 180 ft / min – a typical power seamer is~35ft
- Seaming heights: 1″ or 1 1/2″
- Simple adjusting from position 1 to 2 by rotating the seaming element
- Works with conventional (18v, 5 amp) cordless power drills – (drill not included)
- Watch the video of the AccuSeamer seaming on a roof
- Accuseamer Dedicated Landing Page
- Call 888-847-3456 for any questions
Max material thickness
- Stainless Steel: .5mm
- Painted Steel: 24ga (.7mm)
- Copper, Zinc, & Aluminum: 20oz, 8mm, .032
Note: Cutting attachment wheels are not currently available. This product is for seaming only.
Power Seamers typically seam 40 ft per minute. The AccuSeamer can seam 180 ft per minute.
Nobody likes carrying 50+lb machinery around. The 10lb AccuSeamer is lightweight and portable.
No Crimp Marks
There are no crimp marks left by the AccuSeamer when compared to hand crimping small sections.