Stortz Perfect Bender XL-150
- The XL-150 is a roll bending tool that can form various edge profiles for your project needs.
- Commonly used on metal roofing materials to form gable edges or male/female mechanical locking profiles while not limited by length (as a brake would be).
- Tool is particularly useful on painted metals since the angled bearings allow you to turn a 90° flange without scratching the panel paint.
- Used for all panel lengths. Not limited by length like a bending brake.
- Bending depth from 5 – 150 mm (1/4″ – 6″)
- Capacity of 20oz copper, 24ga steel, 1 mm zinc, and .040 aluminum
- Ruler in imperial and metric
- Ships with heavy duty canvas carrying bag
- Pair it with the Roller XL hemming tool and save!
On Site Bending
Bend panel profiles, gable ends, drip edge with no need for a heavy shop brake.
Smooth bearings make this bender enjoyable to use. All parts are stainless steel so no worry about rusting.
Weighing in at 7lbs, the tool can be taken on the roof easily if needed.