Stortz Bender XL-150
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings5/5 (3 customer reviews)
- The XL-150 is a roll bending tool that can form various edge profiles for your project needs.
- Commonly used on metal roofing materials to form gable edges or male/female mechanical locking profiles while not limited by length (as a brake would be).
- Tool is particularly useful on painted metals since the angled bearings allow you to turn a 90° flange without scratching the panel paint.
- Used for all panel lengths. Not limited by length like a bending brake.
- Bending depth from 5 – 150 mm (1/4″ – 6″)
- Capacity of 20oz copper, 24ga steel, 1 mm zinc, and .040 aluminum
- Ruler in imperial and metric
- Ships with heavy duty canvas carrying bag
- Pair it with the Roller XL hemming tool and save!