$22.30 – $32.39
- RT200 – Designed to accommodate seams of up to 3/16″ (0.188″ thick) and suited for use with light gauge metals such as 40lb. terne, 26 gauge galvanized, 16oz copper, and TCS.
- RT300 – Designed to accommodate seams of up to 9/32″ (.297″ thick) and suited to heavier gauge metals such as 20oz copper, 24 gauge pre-finished metal, and products of similar thickness.
- RT200 Cut Sheet
- RT300 Cut Sheet
- Installation Guide
- A non-penetrating devices that secures to the standing seam of a metal roof utilizing stainless steel set screws to hold them in place.
- This guard is perfect for 1″ high mechanical double lock seams
- NO GLUES or SEALANTS required
- The natural thermal movement of the metal is in no way restricted and the guards will not contribute to unsightly oil canning
- The RT guard is available in Cast Aluminum (mill finish, painted, or primer coat) or Cast Bronze
- For painted guards, please use BERGER NEW COLOR CHART to select and put in comments
- NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT MODEL. ALL BERGER RETURNS INCUR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
The traditional design makes this a perfect guard for historic preservation or restoration work. They are particularly suitable for double-lock and mechanically seamed metal roofing.
Finishes include: Mill Finish Aluminum, Painted Aluminum, Black Primer*, or Bronze
*Requires final coating by contractor