Lancaster Shrinker & Stretcher Combo
- Lancaster Shrinker and Stretcher units are used to create curved / radius metal panels. By working the metal back and forth between the machine jaws, you can form professional shop-quality curves, angles, and radius bends in the metal.
- Combo includes both Shrinker and Stretcher units (no stand). Can be mounted to your workbench or vise but leverage and comfort is decreased
- Works on steel, aluminum, stainless, and even some vinyls (NOTE: the some metals are more malleable than others)
- 18 gauge mild steel capacity
- Works on flanges up to 2” wide. 1” jaw depth
- Cast-iron body and hardened steel jaws
- Shrinker and Stretcher Part Guide