4″ Wall Floor Scraper – 150-A
Formerly known as a ”Toland” scraper
- To scrape off excess mortar from forms or walls.
- Excellent tool to prep surfaces before pressure washing.
- Cleaning / scraping floors of unwanted gum, putty, or caulk.
- Aids in the removal of asbestos materials on walls or ceilings
- Excellent to get under vct floor tile for removal & stripping.
- Can remove paint or wallpaper from interior walls.
- High quality, versatile, inexpensive scraper
- Flexible, single beveled blade produced from hardened spring steel.
- Fitted with a malleable iron socket to receive a 1 1/8” standard tapered broom handle, not included.
- Blade thickness .040 gauge.