Alpine #30 Pad Style
$6.19 – $23.11
- If ordering a custom colored guard, please select Aluminum and comment on your order with the color from the color chart.
- Made in the USA using recycled materials
- Our riveted “fish head” design means optimum strength with no risk of unfolding
- Perfect size for soldering to copper or zinc panels, or adhered to metal panels
- Allows snow and ice to drop off in small amounts or melt completely
- Protects against snow damage at the lower roof level (gutters, valleys, crickets, roof protrusions, plumbing vents, etc…) and at ground level (cars, people, landscaping, pets, walkways, ground mounted mechanical units)
- Can be soldered, through-fastened or adhered (double sided tape). We recommend soldering to copper roofs
- Pad area is 2 3/8″ L x 2 3/8″ W (at widest point) x 1 7/16″ H
- Strap length is 3 7/16″ L
- Cut Sheet
- Spec Sheet
- Installation Instructions
- ALL ALPINE SNOW GUARDS WILL INCUR A 10% RESTOCKING FEE IF RETURNED.