Stortz Flared Base Slate Cutter – 95-FB
- Features include a flared base, improved durability, and a new punch location
- Ability to put flared base in tool belt allows for extra convenience when cutting on the roof
- The tough, heat treated blade is removable and can be reordered, as can the punch.
- Curved blade gives excellent ”bite” on the toughest slate varieties up to 3/8” thick.
- Especially adept at cutting smaller pieces to be fitted around chimney or valley of roof.
- For greater stability, two pieces of angle iron can be fitted to the bottom section by means of predrilled screw holes, at the option of user. The angle iron is included with purchase.
- Overall length – 25”
- Cutting blade length – 4”