7″ Wall & Floor Scraper – 150-B
Formerly known as a ”Toland” scraper
- To scrape off excess mortar from forms or walls.
- Excellent tool to prep surfaces before pressure washing.
- Cleaning / scraping floors of unwanted gum, putty, or caulk.
- Aids in the removal of asbestos materials on walls or ceilings
- Excellent to get under vct floor tile for removal & stripping.
- Can remove paint or wallpaper from interior walls.
- High quality, versatile, inexpensive scraper
- Flexible, single beveled blade produced from hardened spring steel.
- Fitted with a malleable iron socket to receive a 1 1/8” standard tapered broom handle, not included.
- Blade thickness .040 gauge.
Brian Lybarger (verified owner) –
Very well built, customers love these scrapers. well worth the money!
Chris (verified owner) –
Quality steel that will actually scrape unlike a hardware store floor scraper that will just rub. Comes with a reusable edge cover which is nice to know you’re buying a tool meant to be used and not something disposable.
Dan McMahon (verified owner) –
I have been using a 4″ scraper to clean up a concrete floor for my chickens. I have used it so much it is now closer to 2″. I bought a replacement from another manufacturer, and just haven’t been pleased with it, so I purchased 2 of your 7″ scrapers. I couldn’t be happier with the new ones. They do exactly what I need, and with a 7″ model, the work is quicker. Finding out you are a local company was the icing on top.